Our hotel is conveniently located near some of the best museums in Raleigh NC! Explore decades of beautiful artwork and the history of North Carolina in our fabulous Raleigh Museums.
The NCMA offers free admission to it's permanent collection that spans more than 5,000 years of artistic work in 40 galleries. It also features more than a dozen great works in the nation's largest museum park. Walk along 2 miles of trails and marvel at the unique artwork.
- 2110 Blue Ridge Rd, Raleigh, NC 27607, (919) 839-6262
- 4 miles, 10 minutes driving
This unique museum focuses on the state's military history, decorative arts, and the memorable North Carolina Sports Hall of Fame. Admission is free and sports fans will love the chance to check out Richard Petty's race car and Arnold Palmer's Ryder Cup golf bag.
- 5 E Edenton St, Raleigh, NC 27601, (919) 807-7900
- 1.3 miles, 5 minutes driving
NC Museum of Natural Sciences
Explores the wonders of science at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences
- 11 W Jones St, Raleigh, NC 27601, (919) 707-9800
- 1.4 miles, 4 minutes driving
Marbles Kids Museum & IMAX Theater
The whole family will enjoy a trip to this exciting Kids museum, featuring hands-on activities and fun for all ages!
- 201 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 27601, (919) 834-4040
- 1.7 miles, 4 minutes driving